Choosing the right path
Thanks to a recognized expertise in business acquisition and proven experience in the management and growth of various businesses, we quickly evaluate the business opportunities presented to us. When we decide to invest, we take one of the following actions:
- Control investment – business acquisition (buy-out);
- ACTIVE minority investment.
Conditions necessary for NAMAKOR Holdings to intervene:
- Businesses with sales ranging from 20 to $70M;
- Leaders in a niche market;
- Significant growth potential (sales and acquisitions);
- Competent and dynamic management team in place, one that is focused on growth and profitability;
- Activities focused on the light manufacturing or service distribution sector;
- Businesses located in Canada and USA.