Financial Analysts/Associate – based in Montreal
Having experienced impressive growth over the past few years and currently working on a number of high-potential projects in North America, we are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and help us reach ever new levels of success.
NAMAKOR Holdings is a long-term investment firm created and managed by committed entrepreneurs with deep and proven operational experience in North America’s industrial manufacturing sector. Our passion, and our focus, is to invest our knowledge as well as our financial resources and acumen to get small and mid-market companies to reach their full potential. We strive to create long-term value through operational efficiency, revenue growth, international acquisitions, and through the implementation of top tier management.
Namakor believes that the workforce is the corner stone and the foundation of each company. We believe that if our employees are happy, they will better serve our customer and therefore bring sustainable returns to the investors. For this reason, we invest in employee benefits and activities trying to build an environment in which the employees feel engaged and not only employed.
Work from Montreal within a multidisciplinary team on a variety of stimulating projects and transactions within different industries.
Your role will be to support the acquisition process which includes: valuation, modelling, financing, due diligence, legal documentation and operational review. You will also assist with the financial and operational reporting to the investors as well with special projects within Namakor’s platform.
As a member of our team you will:
- Apply business, accounting, finance, and analytical skills to evaluate investment opportunities (e.g., financial trending, modelling, ratio analysis, financial statement analysis, etc.);
- Support the assessment of business plans, financial projections, and drivers;
- Perform industry and company research;
- Synthesize meaningful insights from large sets of data;
- Contribute in the preparation of reports to investors with a strong commitment to quality;
- Develop productive working relationships with targets and current platforms;
- Build strong internal relationships with members of our team;
- Bachelor of commerce (CPA an asset);
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A positive and energetic attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, people and organizational skills (French and English);
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment among driven professionals;
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and ability to link findings to strategy;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a changing environment and desire to develop new skills;
- Ability to collaborate with targets and current platforms and other professionals.
We are interested in having qualified individuals to join our team. If you are dynamic, highly motivated, and have a strong desire to learn and grow, then this unique opportunity is for you.